Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Non-quilty stuff

I link up with Fabric Tuesday as often as possible over at Quilt Story and today they posted a link to their Uncle's video to win a spot in the Kona Ironman.  His story is near and dear to my heart...my Dad had a glioblastoma multiforme removed on March 18, 2013.  Please vote for Dean to win a spot.

http://konainspired.thismoment.com/base/kona?region_id=us-en&content_id=789&tab_id=22

While we all like to think that we or our family members can beat cancer...glioblastoma is another story and is a hard, hard battle once reoccurrence happens.

1 comment:

Lauren Deel said...

I am so sorry for your dad's GBM diagnosis and for your family's trial in this. My daughter was diagnosed with brain cancer two years ago, so I know this road well. My heart breaks for you.