Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's Finished!!

**Warning, this is a photo filled post**  I am so excited to have this quilt finished.  This was the 2012-2013 Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Block of the Month using Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille.  I have spent the last week, off and on, hand stitching the binding down.  I love the look of hand sewn binding and since this quilt is staying in my house (that's right, I made myself a quilt!) I had to hand sew the binding down.  The tag is made and will be sewn on this afternoon. 








 

8 comments:

Dee said...

Glad you shared so many pictures of this beautiful and happy quilt! Well done and the fabric choice is perfect!

Sara said...

Picture heavy post sounds like most of my posts!;) This is a VERY beautiful quilt Julie---enjoy your new quilt!

Emily said...

Lovely!

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

This really came together nicely!!! I just love this fabric line and it looks so great with these blocks. The quilting looks perfect too. I am glad you made one for yourself:)

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Great quilt. Glad you are keeping it. It would be hard to part with!

Chris said...

Just beautiful!

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

Lovely quilt! And how nice to make a quilt that actually will be staying around for you to enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! so beautiful!!!!