Friday, March 6, 2015

Knitting Finish

Back before I was a quilter, I was a knitter...and a basic knitter at that.  I have recently started to knit some more complicated projects as they are a perfect take along project with how small and portable knitting can be.

I  also using up yarn in my house for projects.  Every Christmas my daughters' school collects baby items for the Lullaby League.  Last year I knitted up three quick and easy blankets that used up 9 skeins of yarn and donated them.

I finished my first baby blanket for the 2015 donation cycle using white yarn and a variegated baby yarn.  




For those of you that knit dishcloths you will recognize this pattern.  I knitted the blanket on size 11 circular needles (for the space) and went till the blanket was 160 stitches wide.

1 comment:

Jess (a.k.a. Rosie) said...

Beautiful blanket!! I've made that one before a long time ago, and it's such an easy pattern that you're done before you know it :D

~ Jess ~
Everything Is Coming Up Rosie