Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Another day, another scan

And another CLEAR scan!  My Dad was diagnosed with Glioblastoma (Stage 4 primary brain cancer) 23 months ago and has scans every 8 weeks.  Every 8 weeks I experience very high levels of stress and anxiety waiting for his scan results...it is borderline debilitating for me, I am highly distracted while we wait.  I am so INCREDIBLY happy that he had another clear scan.  He goes back in April for another scan.

Thank you for all the prayers and happy thoughts for continued clear scans!

1 comment:

Marcus Deel said...

Yippee! I am so happy along with you. And have you heard the term "scanxiety"? I used to be fine with the MRIs, but I seem to be more anxious as the years go on. :( (and this is Lauren Deel... Sorry to post under my husband's name.)