Tuesday, August 2, 2016

40th Birthday Present

I finished this in the nick of time for my brother in law's 40th birthday.  This is the last one that I needed to make for my husband's side of the family.  



I have some scraps from this quilt as well as another WVU one that I'm going to make into a baby quilt for when our close friends from college have a baby.

Both of my sister in laws turn 40 in 2 years and both said they were hoping for quilts too.  People don't realize how much time and money goes into a quilt.  If I made quilts for them I would have to make them for my other brother in law and sister in law too.  At some point you have to draw the line and stop.  

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

I made Texas A&M quilts for my two nephews and son when they graduated from A&M. The smiles on their faces when they saw the A&M fabric was priceless. Great job.