Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016 Finish Along- Q1 List

Rhonda's [Quilt] Ramblings
Writing things down helps me to stay focused and complete those items.  For me there is nothing more satisfying than crossing something off a to-do-list.  Here is my 2016 Q1 To Do List
1) Piece the top to my 2010 (yes 2010!) Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Block of the Month. It is lovely fabric from Kate Spain (12 Days of Christmas)
2) Piece a second 2010 Mystery BOM quilt.  I made enough blocks for 2 quilts that have been sitting around for 6 years.
3) Make a baby quilt for my nephew who is expected in February 2016.
4) Make a baby top with my finished blocks from my 2013 Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Block of the Month, I actually kept up with these blocks but never finished the top.
6) I have 4 flimsies with their backs hanging in my closet, I would like to get these 4 basted and quilted.  They will then be donated. I am linking up with Elven Garden.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Looking good! Hopefully the recipients of the baby and donation quilts will be good motivation. Good luck! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf off the 2016 global FAL hosts.

Lisa C said...

I can't wait to see the Twelve Days of Christmas project. Such pretty fabric.