Monday, May 25, 2015

Art Gallery Quilt

I made an EPP kit for my friend and add scraps of fabric to it whenever I make a quilt.  As a thank you she purchased a yummy fat quarter stack of Art Gallery fabrics for me.  The stack came with a pattern and I added some fabric to make it a bit bigger.

I love the almost silky feel of Art Gallery fabrics.  The backing is quite possibly one of my all time favorites.



My quilt holder wanted her own photo op since she stood out in the rain so I could get some photos.


I was hoping for some good river photos but it is a rainy gloomy Memorial Day.


3 comments:

Lisa C said...

You are right about the feel of Art Gallery fabrics. I had to buy a new plate for my machine because Art Gallery fabrics kept getting caught down in the original plate (the new one has a tiny hole for the needle). They just feel wonderful and are worth having to remember to switch out the plate for anything other than straight line stitching. Great finish.

Gemini Jen NZ said...

Ooh, I see what you mean about the backing, that is gorgous! Great work!

Anonymous said...

I like this color theme. Very nicely done.