Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sorry no photos

I have been working on a quilt for Quilts for Kids and have not taken any photos yet.  I have to finish piecing the top and then I need to get this quilted, bound, washed and in the mail.  Quilting has taken a back burner in the recent past as I have been studying for an exam for work that I take in a few weeks.  Quilting will pick up at the beginning of May!  I have to finish up K's quilt and have another WIP using receiving blankets that my baby cousin was swaddled up in during her stay in the NICU. 

I also have plans up by sleeve for a little girl that I have not met, but have been following her story.  I ordered some super cute fabric yesterday!!  When it comes in the mail, I will post some photos.

Today I am linking up over at Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday!

Fresh Poppy Design

No comments: