Friday, January 8, 2016
Thursday, January 7, 2016
1) Piece the top to my 2010 (yes 2010!) Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Block of the Month. It is lovely fabric from Kate Spain (12 Days of Christmas)
2) Piece a second 2010 Mystery BOM quilt. I made enough blocks for 2 quilts that have been sitting around for 6 years.
3) Make a baby quilt for my nephew who is expected in February 2016.
4) Make a baby top with my finished blocks from my 2013 Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Block of the Month, I actually kept up with these blocks but never finished the top.
6) I have 4 flimsies with their backs hanging in my closet, I would like to get these 4 basted and quilted. They will then be donated. I am linking up with Elven Garden.
Monday, January 4, 2016
I'm a little late to the Spell it With Moda party. Here is my first letter mini for my youngest. She's obsessed with pink and orange so Me and My Sister Designs fabric was perfect for her.
I needed a quick and easy project and this was so fun and easy. I made a K yesterday for my other mini. Hers is a lovely mix of pinks from Me and My Sisters Designs as well. Sewing the binding down tonight.